CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 30 April 2011

Amazing transformation!

I've always watched those advertisement in newspaper, magazines or pamphlet on losing weight. Unfortunately, I do not know these people. But, this particular lady makes me speechless. I still could not believe that she is the same person that I usually met during business classes at B32 Batu Caves. (Biar betik..!!.)

This is CDM Kak Ana (in pink outfit) during last year Raya..


This is her last 2 weeks (she has just came back from Perth, FOC company trip!)


Her secret weapon are these 2 miracle things :

Wear this minimum 8 hours per day.


And take this 1 sachet every night and make sure u drink 8 glasses of water.


Teruja tak untuk mencuba..? Saya sendiri pun tengah mencuba and hopefully it improves my health and sempatlah nampak bergaya di Hari Raya..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment